Sunday, March 15, 2009

Catching up...

My apologies for taking so long to add pictures of Sophia and Ella. It was a great visit! The first morning I was there, I went to the hospital to meet Sophia. She is SO tiny, but perfect in every way. Tiffany looked great and was being so strong and positive despite having little Sophia in the NICU. Ella also turned 8 on the weekend I was there, so we got to do a big family dinner and then Courtney and I took Ella out for a day of fun. We went to Build-a-bear, ate lunch, did some shopping and then went bowling. I can't believe how quickly Ell is growing up! It seems like just yesterday that I was heading to Vancouver to meet her as a baby. She will be a great big sister to Sophia. I was able to spend a lot of time with Courtney and Cassie, which is always good for me. :) I love you, Brewsters...thanks for everything!





















1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for sharing the pictures! We can't wait to meet Sophia in person. Seeing the pictures will help us last until we can actually hold her and kiss her!

    ReplyDelete