To my family: I love you all more than words could ever express. Your unconditional love and support have pulled me through many hard times, and the laughter we all share together keeps me sustained.
To my friends: I don't know who or where I would be without each and every one of you. I have been so wrapped up in my own issues this past year that I haven't taken the time to voice my appreciation and love. For that I am truly sorry. This year will be different...I promise! It was great to spend the evening surrounded by friends I cherish so deeply. Love you guys!
A special thanks to my new niece, Eisley, who made me the best present ever! Check out her shout out to 'Aunt Deb' - Denice and I are passing on our killer moves to the next generation! Watch out world.




Glad you had a good birthday. Love you lots and wish only happiness for you in the coming year!
ReplyDeleteI tried posting a comment yesterday but for some reason I couldn't do it on my iphone. So here's a belated happy birthday comment! I'm so glad you had a good birthday! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
ReplyDelete