I AM ... not feeling like myself today.
I WANT... to crawl back into bed and snuggle with my dogs and cat!
I HAVE ... a stupid cough that won't go away.
I WISH I COULD ... play the guitar.
I HATE ... rodents.
I FEAR ... rodents.
I SEARCH ... for understanding.
I DON'T THINK ... I should have gotten out of bed today.
I REGRET ... getting myself into debt.
I LOVE ... laughter and music!!!
I ACHE FOR ... requited love.
I ALWAYS CRY ... when I see animals hurt or suffering.
I DANCE ... all the time.
I SING ... even more than I dance.
I NEVER ... remember to put the trash out.
I RARELY ... watch the news. It depresses me.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH ... sad movies.
I AM NOT ALWAYS ... a total slob...just sometimes.
I HATE THAT ... I can be so lazy.
I'M CONFUSED ABOUT ... what I really want.
I NEED ... a good hug!!
I SHOULD ... learn from my past instead of making the same mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I SO wish I was there to give you a GOOD hug!!!
ReplyDelete